Function and task
Act as an advisor for VNUA’s leaders on information-library field.
Organize activities on information-library field to serve effectively for training, science research and management of VNUA.
1. Collect, preserve, inventory and select material capital, meet the demands on information for VNUA’s staffs and students
2. Supply, exchange and share information resources with internal and external libraries especially with agriculture, forestry and fishery libraries.
3. Research and apply science achievements and new technology to professional activities and information-library management.
4. Train and improve human resources on information-library.
5. Manage material facilities and equipments, upgrade and modernize library step by step
6. Develop the cooperative relations with internal and external libraries especially with agriculture, forestry and fishery libraries.